Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1255 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
You guys obviously need a vehicle like this since you track it. Personally, I have zero need & zero desire for a 707hp car. I've never even used my 470hp SRT to it's capacity....& my IE is better looking (in my opinion). Good luck to all of you who manage to get one!

·
Registered
358 Posts
You guys obviously need a vehicle like this since you track it. Personally, I have zero need & zero desire for a 707hp car. I've never even used my 470hp SRT to it's capacity....& my IE is better looking (in my opinion). Good luck to all of you who manage to get one!
Your subjective opinion of course because I disagree. When it comes to the interior there is no comparison at all. The 2015's look great, much, much better then the prior year plastic parade.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Your subjective opinion of course because I disagree. When it comes to the interior there is no comparison at all. The 2015's look great, much, much better then the prior year plastic parade.
Yes, of course, my subjective opinion, which explains why I said "in my opinion."
I love my interior! By far the best I've ever owned IN MY OPINION, & I've owned many. Is the 2015 interior better? Maybe so. I really don't care. There will always be something better just ahead. It's called progress. If your implying I should sell my IE & drop over $60k for a nicer interior on a 707hp vehicle I have no use for, that would be ridiculous....IN MY OPINION.:notallthere:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yes, of course, my subjective opinion, which explains why I said "in my opinion."
I love my interior! By far the best I've ever owned IN MY OPINION, & I've owned many. Is the 2015 interior better? Maybe so. I really don't care. There will always be something better just ahead. It's called progress. If your implying I should sell my IE & drop over $60k for a nicer interior on a 707hp vehicle I have no use for, that would be ridiculous....IN MY OPINION.:notallthere:
Yeah ok! You should definitely NOT buy a Hellcat! Yeah it's just a nicer interior that's all it is yep. :notallthere:

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Hey 2BLU,

Based on your desire "(I have zero need & zero desire)" for the unbelievable performance our Hellcats offer, you should probably go back to posting your comments on a NON-HELLCAT thread. Good luck to you as well, with your car! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Yeah ok! You should definitely NOT buy a Hellcat! Yeah it's just a nicer interior that's all it is yep. :notallthere:
LOL! You obviously only comprehend the part you want to. And with that, I'm done here.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hey 2BLU,

Based on your desire "(I have zero need & zero desire)" for the unbelievable performance our Hellcats offer, you should probably go back to posting your comments on a NON-HELLCAT thread. Good luck to you as well, with your car! :thumbsup:
Please accept my apologies Mr. Bluecat. i was not aware that you're not permitted to reply to posts in model specific threads, unless you actually own that vehicle. It won't happen again.
Thank you for pointing it out!

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Please accept my apologies Mr. Bluecat. i was not aware that you're not permitted to reply to posts in model specific threads, unless you actually own that vehicle. It won't happen again.

Thank you for pointing it out!

Nope. That's not what I said. I said you should not you cant... Based on your desire alone. Sorry you took it the wrong way 2BLU Take Care! Really didn't expect to be dueling it out with a fellow challenger owner.

·
Registered
358 Posts
LOL! You obviously only comprehend the part you want to. And with that, I'm done here.
Later! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! Not sure why you came on the Hellcat section in the first place? To tell us you didn't need to buy a Hellcat?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Haha, hold up a sec.......this is a very funny post. I think this guy is the only car guy in the world that has "zero desire" for a car with 707hp. Does anyone need this car.......of course not. Technically, you don't need 470hp car either. Heck if we are talking about need here I guess you should sell your car for a 1999 ford focus. That'll get you around town and is all that you need. ;) Also, I feel like if you felt the desire to get your car then you also have at least a small desire for the hellcat. You sure you are not trying to talk yourself out of liking the cat? ;)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Haha, hold up a sec.......this is a very funny post. I think this guy is the only car guy in the world that has "zero desire" for a car with 707hp. Does anyone need this car.......of course not. Technically, you don't need 470hp car either. Heck if we are talking about need here I guess you should sell your car for a 1999 ford focus. That'll get you around town and is all that you need. ;) Also, I feel like if you felt the desire to get your car then you also have at least a small desire for the hellcat. You sure you are not trying to talk yourself out of liking the cat? ;)
Thanks for the compliment!
I agree, I don't need 470hp either. The difference being, that horsepower was not the reason I purchased the car, nor was it the focal point of marketing the vehicle, unlike the Hellcat. I felt the "desire" to get my IE Challenger for the same reason I had the "desire" to get my Commemorative Edition C5....I "desire" special limited editions of certain vehicles. HP is irrelevant....to me. No, I'm not trying to talk myself out of liking the HC, because I do like it. Hellcats are very cool! And again, if I tracked my cars, I would absolutely buy one. But I don't....so I'm not. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm totally satisfied with what I have:smile:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Thanks for the compliment!
I agree, I don't need 470hp either. The difference being, that horsepower was not the reason I purchased the car, nor was it the focal point of marketing the vehicle, unlike the Hellcat. I felt the "desire" to get my IE Challenger for the same reason I had the "desire" to get my Commemorative Edition C5....I "desire" special limited editions of certain vehicles. HP is irrelevant....to me. No, I'm not trying to talk myself out of liking the HC, because I do like it. Hellcats are very cool! And again, if I tracked my cars, I would absolutely buy one. But I don't....so I'm not. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm totally satisfied with what I have:smile:
Ah, I gotcha. Sounds like you got some cool cars man. I see what you are saying. For a sec there though, it kind of sounded like you were downing on the Hellcat. ;) Glad this post cleared it up. I used to have the 392 as well......heck of a car. It was header orange, I had a hard time letting it go even for the hellcat. Enjoy the cool cars! :)

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where did you find that straight a road in NY?

1201 - 1220 of 1255 Posts