Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1241 - 1255 of 1255 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Awesome....been waiting for someone to post a Hellcat road course video. That's a heck of a long straightaway!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Great driver, that group is doing a great job at finding what the Hellcat motor likes best. Nice job driving it Linda.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Went out yesterday and had a pre-disposal ceremony. Seen plenty of people smoke 275/40's. I believe nobody has roasted 315/35's yet. Thru four gears. I must say I backed out of it at the end, just seemed like she was really spinning and might just hook any second, screw that! Did track mode, sport traction control. I did not want to release the computer all the way, these tires can be unpredictable, that is one reason they are getting trashed. I will say that is the first time in 6000 miles that I lined her up for a roast. These do it damn good, went WOT in third when the smoke got thicker because wanted to stay below the wheel hop threshold that these tire are really guilty of. But I had a feeling it would be okay. Put it on a speaker, the Hellcat sounds great!

http://youtu.be/N9qNIC5dlD8

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, got the news today...screwed over by FCA once again.....I originally ordered my HellCat Challenger on Sept 9, 2014. FCA decided I was one of the approximately 900 that wouldn't get one because I ordered an A8 and declined the offer to switch to M6. My dealer finally gets his first allocation for the 2016 model year today and it has to be an M6! FCA refuses to change it! Has anyone else been in this fiasco as long as I have and if so, when do we just throw in the towel? What a way to treat an extremely loyal customer!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would hang in there!
I think The Hellcat thing is slowing down I just got my Von yesterday my dealer finally got an A8 allocation for 2016
They had contacted me 3 times about a 6 speed and I could have had a car last year but I wanted and A8 so now the wait begins.

1241 - 1255 of 1255 Posts