Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rants and raves from my visit to a local dealer-IE #292, redline, tungsten, mopar 10!

So I stopped in a NorCal dealership just to see if they have have any 11's in yet. I was surprised being on the west coast that they had a IE, #292. This ca looks great in person. As a matter of fact, they had an 2010 srt, and I thought the older carbon fiber stripes already looked outdated. And the new front spoiler looks good as well. Didn't care much for the steering wheel or stainless center and stack. Seems it's just different but not better. Same with the wheels. Now they had a redline charger there, and sorry of I offend anyone, but not a nice color IMO. It has so much flake it looks like it belongs on a bass boat, not a car. Like ok from far away, but get up close and I don think it's classy, sporty, or muscle like. Seriously, torred was right next to it and looked so much better. Also, they had a tungsten charger. That color was so nice that it made the charger look better. That will be a sweet color IMO for the challenger. Lastly, they had a mopar 10. Thats a nice car! Ive never seen one in person and I liked it. Never knew it had a different steering wheel, and front nose badge, both of which Id like to have on my 2009 srt. So anyways that was an hour the dealership!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts