Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to start off I live in Florida Land of Dealer fees. Looking to Factory order so I can get the Color and features I want and not pay for things I do not
Have a dealer about a hour from me willing to do Invoice less Hold back( which would be 1592) but still add the dealer fees of 995 on afterwards.
So Basically I am getting Invoice less 500 dollars of hold back. Does this seem good or do I keep shopping (I did also receive a separate offer of 4% under invoice from a different dealer but they also had fees and a few state away so not enough savings to justify travel or shipping)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
So to start off I live in Florida Land of Dealer fees. Looking to Factory order so I can get the Color and features I want and not pay for things I do not
Have a dealer about a hour from me willing to do Invoice less Hold back( which would be 1592) but still add the dealer fees of 995 on afterwards.
So Basically I am getting Invoice less 500 dollars of hold back. Does this seem good or do I keep shopping (I did also receive a separate offer of 4% under invoice from a different dealer but they also had fees and a few state away so not enough savings to justify travel or shipping)
Where abouts in Florida? I bought my scat pack from Orlando Dodge last year with only a $599 dealer fee. Other than that, their pricing was straight forward, with no other hidden charges. My sales person was Ryan Tapp.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where abouts in Florida? I bought my scat pack from Orlando Dodge last year with only a $599 dealer fee. Other than that, their pricing was straight forward, with no other hidden charges. my sales person was Ryan Tapp.
I am in New Smyrna Beach I will; check them out

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I am in New Smyrna Beach I will; check them out
Hope it works out for you. They were the only dealer when I was shopping around to not give me a run around and when I asked for an out the door price, I had a manager signed price break down with in an hour of me asking for it. They are 2+ hours from me, but it was defenitely worth the drive when I went to go pick up my scat.

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope it works out for you. They were the only dealer when I was shopping around to not give me a run around and when I asked for an out the door price, I had a manager signed price break down with in an hour of me asking for it. They are 2+ hours from me, but it was definitely worth the drive when I went to go pick up my scat.
Sounds good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts