Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
MAXWELL Dodge in Taylor. I have used them for 20 years. Never a problem.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Don Davis in Lake Jackson is great for buying a car. Great buying a truck. I would highly recommend Denton Self to be the salesman to take care of you. I will take ZoSo to Adam Samuels in Katy for any service because of what Don Davis Dodge service in Lake Jackson Texas did to my truck, what a clustermuck. I was told the #7 injector was bad on my 2500 4X4 diesel. Yep, its a 6cyl. Turned out to be a (as I told them) loose wire. I did get most of my money back, I would advise to go elsewhere for Dodge service. I used Ragland in Angleton Texas a couple times for my Intrepid and 1500 gas trucks but they always took longer than they said they would.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Bill Boruff, Sparta, TN

They have always been top notch to me. Good prices, (not quite the best, but close) no jerking me around. Always fair on warranty work. I have never been turned down for anything I wanted from them. They even promised to help me as much as they possibly could on my blown SRT with warranty work and anything else they can do. Bought an '05 Magnum RT in '05 from them. It is slightly modded with headers, high flow cats and tune, and they know it....Again, never a problem with anything warranty. They treat you like you are special to them. I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
2010 r/t challenger
13 Posts
Do not go to Destination Chysler in North Vancouver B.C. Took my new pcp challenger for a recall, told the to be careful with it. Picked up car and found a nice dent right on the door. They could not careless the manager hung the phone up on me. Go to Mapleridge Chysler, great staff and excellent service

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
MAXWELL Dodge in Taylor. I have used them for 20 years. Never a problem.
I've bought the following from them:
1. 2005 Magnum RT, new
2. 2007 Wrangler Rubicon, used
3. 2008 Caliber SRT-4, new
4. 2010 Challenger R/T, new
If I had any serious problems with them; I wouldn't keep buying cars from them.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Maroone dodge of Pembroke pines. Always been helpful, never had a problem with them. And they are extremely patient.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts