Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ahve a 2019 challenger that has a rattle only on driver side exhust was wondering if any has the same as i have taking mine in to 2 differant dealrs that both tell me its normal but it dose not sound normal and is quite anoying at times.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,483 Posts
so ahve a 2019 challenger that has a rattle only on driver side exhust was wondering if any has the same as i have taking mine in to 2 differant dealrs that both tell me its normal but it dose not sound normal and is quite anoying at times.
Try to record a video clip with audio so we can hear what you are referring to by "rattle" on the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
ok will in morrning it 12am here lol
Alright, but just an FYI: I won't be a free man much longer.

I am currently holed up inside a garden shed, and the cops have me surrounded. I can hold them off while its dark out, but I'm pretty sure they are kicking in the door at first light to grab me.

So that leaves us about 5 hours before I'm too impaired from the tear gas to be of any use to this thread...

·
Super Moderator
15,475 Posts
Alright, but just an FYI: I won't be a free man much longer.

I am currently holed up inside a garden shed, and the cops have me surrounded. I can hold them off while its dark out, but I'm pretty sure they are kicking in the door at first light to grab me.

So that leaves us about 5 hours before I'm too impaired from the tear gas to be of any use to this thread...

Don't worry, there is always a way out!

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
so say file to big to upload and i dont have youtube account so how do i up laod video
Do you have a Gmail account? If so, you should have access to Google Drive with same account. You can upload to Google Drive and share a link to it in Drive. Same for Google Photos I believe, either would work.

If no Gmail account, what about a Hotmail or other Microsoft email account? You would have a OneDrive folder you could upload the file to and then share a link to it there similar to Google Drive/Photos.

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
sry will get up when i can udsing mac sp is giving me issues lol maby it you bomber joke
how big is the file? Too bug to attach to an email. If your email will allow it as an attachment, just email to me and I can post up on YT for linking here

plz see if that worked thx for the help i love this fourm
Click to Download IMG_2911.MOV 0 bytes
Page isnt loading, getting an error. The underlying URL doesn’t appear to be valid, try recreating it and paste in again

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol just got car stuck at bottom of my hill as we got snow lol in central oregon going be fun ride to work lol

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
yeah i think email would be best at this point until i can figure out why my comp ont allow it freaking mac books lol or here is my email [email protected]. IMG_2911-3.MOV
I just sent an email, see if you can attach that movie to a reply and send it back

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just sent you the email let me know if you can veiw it
my iphone keeps making it a mpeg and wont let me change file type lol

going do another video tommarow and see if i can set up a you tube site to make this easer in future thx for all your help nuke

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nuke sent you a new videoto futher look at it brown eye that what i thoght at first but is up by motor to so not sure there is second video coming sry for crappy phone mic

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
nuke sent you a new videoto futher look at it brown eye that what i thoght at first but is up by motor to so not sure there is second video coming sry for crappy phone mic

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
I’m not sure I hear anything out of the ordinary in those videos

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok i will also take one father away after cold start as you can here it all the ay back to middle of car thx for your help in this also as wondering if it worth me put catch if car has 30k but i ant keep for long time just not sure if damage to intake is already done

1 - 20 of 25 Posts