Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going fellow Mopar Folks?

So I picked up the latest issue of "Mopar Now" it always helps to have a late model Challenger on the cover. My two favorite things to read up on: forced air (Kenne Bell) and anything to help launch. My last experiance at the track didn't go too well getting out of the hole. I ended up walking it out of each launch as shown in my Magnaflow exhaust review at Great Lakes Drawagaway... http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f175/magnaflow-w-kooks-long-tube-headers-catless-video-180489/

Needless to say I didn't do to well given some decent N/A add ons. All that being said does anyone have any feedback on the Razor's Edge Control Arms & tension Arms offered to help eliminate wheel ho? they are pretty pricey but they look pretty legit, beefy looking replacements. Well written article.

REM - Rear Adjustable Control Arms
REM - Rear Tension Arm

I've got an Eibach Pro-System Plus on order, actually on a 3 week back order 2 week ago, so now thinking of squeezing this install in with it. Coupled with some new 275/40 Nitto NT05's on the way for the street and a set of Weld 18x10.5 paired with 305/45/18 Nitto NT05Rs for the next run at the track, hoping for better results. Also hoping not to break anything but figuring wheel hop is the main enemy here.

Thanks for any input
Robert

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Word if advice. Nt05s are not for the strip and you'll get mucho wheel hop.
Terrible for drag racing. Worst than f1s. Get the nt555r.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Great advice, thanks for looking out. I've also started researching Mickey Thompson ET Steert2 in 305/45/18... So far lots of good things said from those who street to and from the strip. About the only thing I've found with the NT05R is that people normally run a lot less air pressure compared to other D/Rs to bring them up to par (stiffer sidewall?).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts