Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped the SE off at RDP for the install. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. I took a few pictures of my SE before. I will try and get some during pictures from RDP. I want all of this to go into a scrap book of some kind. DynoSteve told me yesterday that I would have a V8 in her soon. I figure he is right. But I really like the fact that I will have a car not just anyone has.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats Craig way to go your in good hands brother!!! hehe I spoke with Steve this morning as he is on his way to Phoenix and he mentioned that I happen to know of a nice 6.0L that would take you to the next level :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Congrats! You gonna come to ChallengerFest to show us all? :) lol

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Turbo being installed.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow !!!! Let us know how it turns out :)
Don't worry I will pass any info I have along. RDP is saying 2 weeks to complete so stay tuned.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
bet this will seem like a longer two weeks than when you where 6 years old two weeks before Christmas

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats! You gonna come to ChallengerFest to show us all? :) lol
Chris I'm working on Craig for this cruise down :stickpoke::eusa_dance:

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok , you twisted my arm Jeff. As long as the Challenger is done before Cfest I will be there. Not sure where I am going to stay. I am looking forward to meeting all of you, and deuce is also. Jeff you think I could sleep in your room on the floor? ;)

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok here is an update with a few pics. The work has begun.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Ooooo nice!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Dang its already been a few weeks huh? Hopefully they finish sooner than later! You said you were getting turbo in right, is that it? If you dont mind me asking, what is the cost on something like this? And what exactly (performance wise) will it do?

Sorry new to mods lol

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Intercooler installed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
These kinds of projects always take longer than expected. Basically, quadruple the estimate and that will be the earliest.

Nice to see it coming together.

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow this gonna be nice! wondering what kind of numbers this is gonna put down on a dyno and how much this is going to cost you?

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 93 Posts