Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered some parts from RDP that had to be clear coated and the coater's took a little longer than it was supposed to but it was not big deal to me. So the box showed up yesterday and and it had some extra goodies in it :bigthumb:, I was thinking there would be a T-shirt and some stickers which would have been kewl with me but there was more shiney stuff in the box and it is killer looking!
Email communications thru the entire deal were great, customer service was top notch and I will be placing another order real soon!:icon_biggrin:

RDP Rocks in my book!
Here's to ya Steve, :guiness:

·
Banned
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moroso coolant tank, PS tank, catch can, braided hoses & fittings, billet caps for the PS tank, and oil cap. I'll get some pic's posted when I get it all installed along with some other goodies.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is awesome. Congratz

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Kenny, thanks for sending work Steve's way and please post some pics as I know the finished product is going to look sweet :thumbsup:

·
Banned
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have had so much other stuff going on around here I haven't had the time to do squat on the car! Had to replace 560 ft of water line all the way to the road, installed a new tankless water heater. I just went back to work last Monday after being off for 9 wks with my right foot in a cast and it has been nothing but OT out the wazoo! I will be getting the Petty's garage coil overs, Pedders sway bars, Pedders cradle bushings, bump steer kit and sub frame connectors done on the 23rd so hopefully I will be able to get all the other goodies installed when I get back from NC.

Thanks Again, Steve & Jeff for hooking me up with Steve.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
458 Posts
thanks mate very happy we could help you

Well I have had so much other stuff going on around here I haven't had the time to do squat on the car! Had to replace 560 ft of water line all the way to the road, installed a new tankless water heater. I just went back to work last Monday after being off for 9 wks with my right foot in a cast and it has been nothing but OT out the wazoo! I will be getting the Petty's garage coil overs, Pedders sway bars, Pedders cradle bushings, bump steer kit and sub frame connectors done on the 23rd so hopefully I will be able to get all the other goodies installed when I get back from NC.

Thanks Again, Steve & Jeff for hooking me up with Steve.:bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts