Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took off the shifter, replaced it and now want to put it back...

I got everything going good until I got to putting the little chrome piece back into (onto?) the shift knob. Anyone know how to do this?

This is for the auto shifter.

thanks

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Or aligned up correctly. I know that it took a bit of pressure with a screwdriver to pop the cap when I took mine off.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well. All's good. I guess. I traded the car today. Got the chrome thing about on enough to where it wouldn't move, though it wasn't on all the way.

I was going to tell the salesman about it and show him some other things I installed/changed, but he didn't care. So I guess they'll figure it out tomorrow when the porter goes to move it.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Don't leave us in suspense. What did you get?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry.. I didn't realize I did that..

I got a 2011 Synergy Green Camaro. I'm going into hiding now to avoid all the tomatoes :)

Most of the photos are from the original dealer's website. I only took a couple today b/c of the cold.. Damn, it's cold outside.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Looks like fun. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Well dang Anita, now I have to put tomatoes on my grocery list before the next cars and coffee, LOL? Least you CAN fit in them tiny cars, hope u got the manual trannied one at least! Sicki

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
He did.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yep, both mine and my husbands are manual transmission ;)

and, Sick'r, if you bring tomatoes, can you at least get green? maybe they'll at least blend with the car a little bit :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts