Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I joined this site about a year ago when I was looking to buy a Challenger. I came pretty close to buying a 2011 Challenger SRT8 with 11k miles from a dealer that I know personally last week, but unfortunately I acted too late and the car will be going to its new owners in Colorado. A few days later last week, I found a really nice R/T challenger in my price range not too far from my home. I made some phone calls, and I'm pleased to say that I will be bringing the Challenger home this Monday!

It is a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Header orange, nav, sunroof, 3.92 LSD, 8100 miles, and more. I will post pictures when I take delivery on Monday! For now, I am attaching a photo from the dealer's site. I plan on doing a catch can immediately, as my friend with a 2010 Challenger R/T has a spare one. Then I plan on doing an exhaust, as I hate quiet vehicles lol.

I currently drive a 2004 Dodge Durango hemi that is pretty heavily modified. It looks like it will be going to its new owner down in Texas. This Challenger will be my second car that I have ever owned. I am currently 22 and will be turning 23 in July. Also pleased to say that I am paying for this car entirely by myself in cash with no payments :D

Don't worry, I am not new to Dodge. I am an administrator on another community owned by AutoGuide called DodgeTalk. Unfortunately, we have an almost non-existent Challenger user-base, so I decided to join this site!

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome back to CT from Michigan

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Good morning! Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time at CT. Welcome aboard! :FRO:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,024 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I joined this site about a year ago when I was looking to buy a Challenger. I came pretty close to buying a 2011 Challenger SRT8 with 11k miles from a dealer that I know personally last week, but unfortunately I acted too late and the car will be going to its new owners in Colorado. A few days later last week, I found a really nice R/T challenger in my price range not too far from my home. I made some phone calls, and I'm pleased to say that I will be bringing the Challenger home this Monday!

It is a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Header orange, nav, sunroof, 3.92 LSD, 8100 miles, and more. I will post pictures when I take delivery on Monday! For now, I am attaching a photo from the dealer's site. I plan on doing a catch can immediately, as my friend with a 2010 Challenger R/T has a spare one. Then I plan on doing an exhaust, as I hate quiet vehicles lol.

I currently drive a 2004 Dodge Durango hemi that is pretty heavily modified. It looks like it will be going to its new owner down in Texas. This Challenger will be my second car that I have ever owned. I am currently 22 and will be turning 23 in July. Also pleased to say that I am paying for this car entirely by myself in cash with no payments :D

Don't worry, I am not new to Dodge. I am an administrator on another community owned by AutoGuide called DodgeTalk. Unfortunately, we have an almost non-existent Challenger user-base, so I decided to join this site!
You missed the part where I was talking about posting here with you on DT this morning LOL

Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
No problem, these cars really are something special

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts