Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Portland, OR. Well one of the suburbs. That's sorta close-ish. Midlife crisis set in and I purchased 2016 Scat Pack this weekend. Had to let my 72 C10 project truck go but it was well worth it. Plus my wife will be more willing to ride in this. Been wanting a challenger since they came out and when I saw the Scat Pack I had to have it. Oh my god I love this car. I have had VW's, BMW's and an Acura with sport shifters and I can't believe quick the Dodge transmission shifts. I first noticed it with a V6 Charger rental car. I thought the V8 surely shifts as good or better. And the POOOOWWWWWEEEERRRR!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Before this 350HP was the most I have had in a vehicle. Another reason I didn't think I would be satisfied with the R/T. Go big(ish) or go home. Wife didn't get any resistance from the wife either. "if you are gonna do it make sure it's what you want" Sounded like a green light to me.

I have no plans to make any mechanical modifications. Maybe a few cosmetic. I like flat black hoods. Might do the functional hood scoops. I have the bright fuel door would like a black one if they are easy to swap. Blacked out grill too.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Congrats on your ride. The fuel door isn't to hard to switch out. Like just about every mod done to these cars can be found on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,258 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,107 Posts
Congratulations!
I knew I had to have a Challenger from the first time I saw the concept car at the auto show. I am now on my 3rd one since 2009 and have enjoyed every minute of ownership. I'm sure you will too. Challenger owners are among the most loyal to our platform!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
760 Posts
Welcome, and same with me, when my wife approved I was very pleased. She helped me look on line for hours over a couple days, and she actually found the one I ended up with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts