Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk is cheap if you can’t bring it behind the wheel. You’ve seen the episodes of The Forum Wars presented by Royal Purple, and you’ve thought, “I could do better than that!” Here’s your chance, as recruiting is set to begin for The Forum Wars Season 2.

Would you like to represent ChallengerTalk on the track in your modified SRT-8 or Tuner Challenger? Are you willing and able to competitively run a ¼ mile drag race, autocross style road course and a 0-100-0 competition against a big horsepower new Camaro from Camaro5? We want you to compete on The Forum Wars Season 2 that will be filmed in Houston, Texas at the Royal Purple Raceway the weekend of Jan. 8, 2011.

Racers and fans of the inaugural season of The Forum Wars will experience better competition as the new season will include:

· ¼ mile NHRA drag strip
· Improved road course design
· 0-100-0 racing
· Cars and drivers nominated and approved by the forums
· Additional track time for the drivers
· More evenly matched vehicles with similar mods and tires

This season’s eight (8) episode series will be promoted on national television, SPEED, and posted and promoted all over the internet. To sweeten the deal, prizes will be awarded to participants from Royal Purple, Magnaflow Exhaust, Eibach Springs, Mothers Polish and more.

If you want to represent your forum on The Forum Wars Season 2, please reply to this post. Or, if you would like to nominate a ChallengerTalk member, you can submit his or her name.

We are looking forward to an improved and incredible season with a great day of competition and fun at the track! Don’t wait to nominate! Nominations will close December 20th.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
More details!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
im in..... .. lets do this.. who is paying for tires?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
oh and i second the nomination for jeff 70 ta r/t

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
He11 YES I will, that would be cool to go stomp a mud hole in a Gaymaro!!!!

If not me HEMISAM lives in Houston and has done the standing mile, simalar to 0-100 and goes road racing also. But me first Sam second just so you know.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I nominate Hemisam :guiness:
Buckwheat Hell Yea, Plum :thumbsup: LL can't miss, Boatman would be fun

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Let me know if you need someone. Jeff (70TA) and Karl (lowwlife) would do you a great job, IMO.

HemiSam
your services are being requested Sam :thumbsup:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I second Lowwlife's nomination. He's got a fast car, experience, and a big mouth to talk trash to the Slowmaro guys. He's perfect to represent CT and SCC. Get some!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yeah any of the guys above would be awesome to see. Lets get some real competition goin, rather than that last poor example. Props on taking the right route this go around.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
I 2nd the nomination for Jeff 70 T/A.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I set up a poll so folks could vote. New thread in track talk section

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i'd definitely recommend Jeff, but he'll probably break a halfshaft again with all that power!! hahahaha

otherwise, i nominate MYSELF if i get my Getrag, longtubes and Vortech in. i mean...who can talk trash better than a New Yorker??? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
I second Lowwlife's nomination. He's got a fast car, experience, and a big mouth to talk trash to the Slowmaro guys. He's perfect to represent CT and SCC. Get some!!!!!!
Thanks bro, I love the competition of racing no matter what kind of car it's against. As for my big mouth LOL I'm no paul tracy but I like to keep things fun:thumbsup: Hemisam, 70TA, 03HD and lukester are a couple of guys that I would also nominate. Road race, autocross, drag race, standing mile, and road course are the types of racing we all do:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
oh and I have lots of camaro spanking under my belt.. need to have 2 cars 1 for backup.. with the new springs ill do good in the road coarse and the strip.. can sits a little high for the standing mile.. for the mile I would really recommend an ice box or an air to air setup.. road coarse you need brakes and good tires no rsa's for sure.... might need to have a little meet just to have a run off.. whos the KB guy that ran the Nuremberg ring?

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
oh and I have lots of camaro spanking under my belt.. need to have 2 cars 1 for backup.. with the new springs ill do good in the road coarse and the strip.. can sits a little high for the standing mile.. for the mile I would really recommend an ice box or an air to air setup.. road coarse you need brakes and good tires no rsa's for sure.... might need to have a little meet just to have a run off.. whos the KB guy that ran the Nuremberg ring?
Thats lukester that runs the ring, he has a vortech:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts