Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone has done "real" quad headlights - meaning that all 4 of the round lights would function as hi/low beams. I'm interested in doing this and converting the fogs to DRL/turn signals.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For pinouts you can use this link as the Dodge service manuals no longer include schematics. BTW, try not to tap into lines that feed the front side markers as apparently some models use PWM.

Mopar Connection Repair Kit
Cool, thanks! My real question (since I didn't state it clearly) is really about the housings and the possibility of cutting up 2 sets of housings to make one set that has 4 of the hi/low lamps and no DRL/turn signals.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Cool, thanks! My real question (since I didn't state it clearly) is really about the housings and the possibility of cutting up 2 sets of housings to make one set that has 4 of the hi/low lamps and no DRL/turn signals.
I have had my headlights out and I split them open to add different LED boards and there is no feasible way to do what you are saying. I could see putting a smaller projector type LED assembly like the fog lights have in the openings next to the HIDs, but to split 2 lights and make one...I don't see it happening.

Argh...although you have a 2010 so I am not sure how those lamps are configured?

Why not do this...or do you really want hi beams as well?

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had my headlights out and I split them open to add different LED boards and there is no feasible way to do what you are saying. I could see putting a smaller projector type LED assembly like the fog lights have in the openings next to the HIDs, but to split 2 lights and make one...I don't see it happening.

Argh...although you have a 2010 so I am not sure how those lamps are configured?

Why not do this...or do you really want hi beams as well?
Switchback LED bulbs available at: Twelvolt LED & HID LLC. - YouTube
Thanks, that's what I was wondering!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts