Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking for a Rear Diffuser for my 19 Scat, it’s more for aesthetic to give the rear a more aggressive look rather then performance I unfortunately live in a area were I can go 75+ MPH for long stretches on the road

I found something like this which is not too overwhelming however all the ones I have found don’t have the pre installed holes for the parking sensors

So I came across the ZL1 rear Diffuser which It’s functional for higher speeds but idk if it’s too overly aggressive but it may be my only option

I found one that kind off wraps around the exhaust tips and dumper but not a fan of that

Then I can across some fin add ons like this one that are not functional like the ZL1

You guys have any suggestions or anything else I am all ears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Well, there is a ZL1 diffuser for sale here on the site. ZL1 makes high quality stuff. This one mounts without any drilling etc.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, there is a ZL1 diffuser for sale here on the site. ZL1 makes high quality stuff. This one mounts without any drilling etc.
Yea I messaged him to see if he had the threaded or unthread kit plus his firm on his price so I am looking at all my options before I shell a few hundreds bucks

·
Registered
419 Posts
I like the looks of the ZL basic diffuser. I may have to get this. It fills in that empty space between exhaust tips

std_diff_large.jpg

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
453 Posts
American muscle offers one as well.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
265 Posts
I did a lot of research on the web for rear diffusers on the Challenger before pulling the trigger on the ZL1 addons standard diffuser.
Overall I am very happy with the build quality and ease of installation.
The look cant be beat and it was literally the easiest mod I have done on my car.
The result was a very aggressive look and a functional diffuser with very little effort.

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
453 Posts
Yeah I'm leaning towards ZL1. Just not fond of the weight.

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
I need one for 2014 RT Shaker 5.7

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
539 Posts
The guys at DownForce Solutions have just released an aluminum diffuser that looks pretty cool. They were very popular at Mopar Meet in the Mountains this past weekend.

Here's their Facebook page: DownForce Solutions - Facebook

And, a link to their website: DownForce Solutions - Website

This is not my car .... I copied the photo off of the Facebook Page

9FF441F2-FC0D-422C-A87D-2A3D5DE3AEFE.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,912 Posts
I need one for 2014 RT Shaker 5.7

A Guy

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Can't decide which ZL1 diffuser to get. Any recommendations? Full black or the plain aluminum?

1592491644542.png
1592491663950.png

·
Registered
337 Posts
Can't decide which ZL1 diffuser to get. Any recommendations? Full black or the plain aluminum?

View attachment 996054 View attachment 996055
I order mine full black, I know the powder coating is extra and it takes longer I should getting mine next week, but it’s my personal choice I don’t like any chrome or shiny things on my chally so I removed all chrome on my car

1 - 20 of 80 Posts