Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts

Found this on ebay recently as well, looks like vicrez is at again. I really like this integrated oem look, i worry other styles like the zl1 will scrape

Either molded piece, or i might be willing to cut my center section and go custom

·
Registered
337 Posts

Found this on ebay recently as well, looks like vicrez is at again. I really like this integrated oem look, i worry other styles like the zl1 will scrape

Either molded piece, or i might be willing to cut my center section and go custom
No holes for the rear sensor to cut a hole and the glue the clips that hold the sensor, to much work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts

I don't think will it displace the air under the rear end like the ZL1s. These are more for looks.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I don't think will it displace the air under the rear end like the ZL1s. These are more for looks.
They say it displaces air at 80+ miles per hour, as far how true it is can’t say, I did it cus it’s a direct bolt in and it looks stockish, the KNG Wraps diffuser look to dramatic like my car is a transformer or something

·
Registered
426 Posts
They say it displaces air at 80+ miles per hour, as far how true it is can’t say, I did it cus it’s a direct bolt in and it looks stockish, the KNG Wraps diffuser look to dramatic like my car is a transformer or something

The Ikon? I can't see it.It looks like the rear fascia with fins. The ZL1 covers the whole bottom and stops air from getting trapped under the rear end.

·
Registered
337 Posts
The Ikon? I can't see it.It looks like the rear fascia with fins. The ZL1 covers the whole bottom and stops air from getting trapped under the rear end.
The ZL1 the ikon is trash imo

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
426 Posts
I ordered the Zl1 all black, but they won't be able to deliver till after July 22 according to their website due to the Kung Flu

·
Registered
337 Posts
I ordered the Zl1 all black, but they won't be able to deliver till after July 22 according to their website due to the Kung Flu
Worst I order mine and it’s seems to be lost if got shipped on June 5 th and I am still waiting I have a open Pending case to see where the box is at, worse comes to worse I will submit a insurance claim get my money back and order it again

·
Registered
426 Posts
Worst I order mine and it’s seems to be lost if got shipped on June 5 th and I am still waiting I have a open Pending case to see where the box is at, worse comes to worse I will submit a insurance claim get my money back and order it again

Geez, did you get a tracking number?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Geez, did you get a tracking number?
Yes I have it and on the 19th it shows the last scan Around the SF area distribution center, since then no movement so I have been waiting on the investigation but if i don’t hear from them within a week I am just filing a insurance claim and order a new one and they can keep it

·
Registered
2019 M6 Scat Pack
287 Posts
The great thing about the ZL1 is that smooths the airflow under the bumper, and as the car sits stock is a huge wind catching scoop. I don't like the reduction in curb clearance, nor am I too crazy about the aggressive look.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yes I have it and on the 19th it shows the last scan Around the SF area distribution center, since then no movement so I have been waiting on the investigation but if i don’t hear from them within a week I am just filing a insurance claim and order a new one and they can keep it

You should have called ZL1 directly.

·
Registered
337 Posts
The great thing about the ZL1 is that smooths the airflow under the bumper, and as the car sits stock is a huge wind catching scoop. I don't like the reduction in curb clearance, nor am I too crazy about the aggressive look.
The ZL1 is the least aggressive have you seen the downforce and KNG wraps diffusers? Those are aggressive

·
Registered
426 Posts
It’s not their fault they did nothing wrong unfortunately it was the shipping company

Ok, so who was shipping it from ZL1? UPS, Fed EX? Hope I don't have an issue.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ok, so who was shipping it from ZL1? UPS, Fed EX? Hope I don't have an issue.
Fed ex I did contact ZL1 and told me that if I needed any info from them they would work with me to submit the claim, I have gotten all my car parts from UPS and Fed ex these past months until this one

·
Registered
2019 M6 Scat Pack
287 Posts
The ZL1 is the least aggressive have you seen the downforce and KNG wraps diffusers? Those are aggressive

I haven't, but if the fins on the ZL1 were less pronounced, I would be more inclined to get one.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts