Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 81 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
I haven't, but if the fins on the ZL1 were less pronounced, I would be more inclined to get one.
ZL1 diffuser are the less pronounced they are more rounded and simple every other diffuser you will find it is way way way more aggressive than the ZL1, the ZL1 is the closest you will get to stockish

ZL1
IMG_3407.jpg

KNG Wrap
IMG_3408.jpg

Downforce solutions
Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
425 Posts
I haven't, but if the fins on the ZL1 were less pronounced, I would be more inclined to get one.
They don't look so pronounced to me, and are probably the best ones on the market. I went with these since they didn't looked more streamlined.

std_diff_large.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
I ordered the Zl1 all black, but they won't be able to deliver till after July 22 according to their website due to the Kung Flu
You went on a shopping spree! ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
687 Posts
Reactions: Wizard of Iz

·
Registered
425 Posts
You went on a shopping spree! ;)

A Guy
yeah. it was time to differentiate my ride. There are so many challengers on the streets nowadays they all start looking the same.

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
543 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Well fed ex confirm my diffuser got lost so Monday I am heading to a fed ex office to make a insurance claim and order it again

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Man that sucks when you are waiting for a present to yourself, and are disappointed...

A Guy

·
Registered
337 Posts
Man that sucks when you are waiting for a present to yourself, and are disappointed...

A Guy
At least I won’t lose my money other than just waiting longer for it what can you do lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
True, but once you pull the trigger, you want it yesterday, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
337 Posts
True, but once you pull the trigger, you want it yesterday, lol

A Guy
True I don’t want to think about it, it only hurts me more, I think this time I will just pick up directly at ZL1 I am about 4 hours away and I can go to the coast and make it a weekend trip out of it

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Forced to take a road trip in your Challenger...darn :D

A Guy

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just realized that they are a half hour from me. That does it.
Well I just got email from fed ex that my package was found and will be here monday, what amazes me is that it was shipped on June 5th and it took over 30 days to get here considering i am 4 hours away, it’s unbelievable

·
Registered
2019 M6 Scat Pack
287 Posts
I am going to check out their place next week. Definitely getting one of their diffusers. Now that I don't have to worry about shipping. Haha

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well I just got email from fed ex that my package was found and will be here monday, what amazes me is that it was shipped on June 5th and it took over 30 days to get here considering i am 4 hours away, it’s unbelievable

Great news

61 - 81 of 80 Posts