Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Rear fascia Teaser

20K views 71 replies 33 participants last post by  ghostrt 
#1 ·
Car Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

What do you think, custom one off prototype they were going to scrap and we bought.

See less See more
#2 ·
Seems like I've seen something like that before somewhere... I'd have to see it painted, but I kinda like it.. I like to be different.

Mike

#4 ·
I like it ... would look sweet if the exhaust still came thru it on each side

#6 ·
It does, in the stock location just like factory. We are trying to get it final prepped and painted then I can get you guys a full shot of it installed.
No its not off a Camaro, keep guessing-think of an older mopar brought to the future:scratchhead:

#5 ·
it lookd dimslsr to thte one used in the 200 mph shootout with the 10 cyl cuda and the fararri enzo this summer..

#11 ·
No its not a honda. No the car is Orange not pink:notallthere:
Here is their final production version-I don't like the side exhaust exits and this was their first run at it and they decided to go out the sides which is why I now have this one.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Muscle car

#13 ·
No its not a honda. No the car is Orange not pink:notallthere:
Here is their final production version-I don't like the side exhaust exits and this was their first run at it and they decided to go out the sides which is why I now have this one.
View attachment 24747
I can appreciate the talent it took to do this but like above...it's not working for me

#16 ·
I understand, I wasn't very receptive when he first asked me to find one for him. But, when we held it up there it looks pretty sweet. It will be orange just like the rest of the car and big ugly wing. I am still not sure on the superbird or daytona kits, kinda looks like they squished one in a press but then they also start to grow on you, i really like the gold one. Oh well, thanks for the honest input, somethings are not for everyone. Atleast the owner will be happy with the final product as he has chosen every aspect of the exterior and interior and thats what counts the most.

#27 ·
I don't like them at all. Too tuner boy.

It's not a jet fighter, it's a Challenger. Those two exhaust tips jutting though that plain old rear valance is ALL it needs. BTFO!

#28 ·
They are not "glue on" diffusers. They are stainless molded together with a full fibreglass rear bumper cover which is being molded to the original piece leaving the factory lines and exhaust outs in the original place. it will look alot better installed and painted. Should look like it was built from the factory like this.
Automotive exterior Bumper Fender Auto part Architecture
Auto part Bumper Automotive exterior Fender Wheel

#32 ·
Can see why its a one off, not working for me either, but if you like it thats all that really matters. Not sure we really need a diffuser on our cars. Good luck with it, and lets see it when fully painted and installed.

#34 ·
I will get some pics but its going to be longer then originally planned. My guys can't figure out how to attach it without drilling:scratchhead: so I am sending it to HPP where we bought it from and they will assemble it for us and then ship it back to be painted.:bigthumb:If all else fails let the people who design it install it!

#36 ·
#40 ·
G5 Limited has a rear fascia that they introduced at SEMA.
Actually tried to get something from them before sema and never got a call back. We were going to get the Posey rear piece but I never heard from them. So I went with HPP. The G5 stuff is really nice and good quality but can't ever talk to anyone or couldn't before maybe now its different.

#37 ·
I love that one .... thanks for the post Great American

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.