Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Dodge challenger six cylinder. Looking for a chart or the sticker that goes in the cover of the rear fuse box that shows which fuse goes to what even if I could get a copy of one that would work

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,005 Posts
I have a 2010 Dodge challenger six cylinder. Looking for a chart or the sticker that goes in the cover of the rear fuse box that shows which fuse goes to what even if I could get a copy of one that would work
The owner's manual will have a page dedicated to this info. If you do not have an OM for that car, I have one in my OneDrive you can download and keep: 2010-Challenger-Owners Manual-5th.pdf

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
10,427 Posts
If you want actual wiring diagrams or see how the wiring harness are actually run thru the chassis go to the chilton online site, link is in this post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want actual wiring diagrams or see how the wiring harness are actually run thru the chassis go to the chilton online site, link is in this post.
Thank you for the information I just ordered a Chiltons manual for it

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
10,427 Posts
I know Haynes sells a Challenger manual but did not know Chilton did until I searched and there is a Chilton manual sold thru Haynes which puzzled me but apparently the DIY Chilton print manual portion of the biz was sold to Haynes in 2001.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.