Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Community!

I’ve just became a very happy owner of 19 ScatPack and faced an issue with replacement of rear left knuckle :(
How could I know the exact part number of it, that fits my car properly? With Brembo brakes and without drug racing suspension it shows me the part number 68159597AC but some resources says it won’t fit and the part number 4854459AH is needed. So I’m a bit confused what is the correct part number is needed for my car 🤷‍♂️

Attaching photo of my broken knuckle.

Thank you so much in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,172 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Congrats, but sorry with a problem. In searching your 1st number seems correct

The 2nd number seems to be for non Brembos, just regular brakes

See if putting your VIN# in the search box pulls up less choices

A Guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Congrats, but sorry with a problem. In searching your 1st number seems correct
Thank you so much for help.

When I specify my car, I have the same parts list as 1st number at your screenshot.
But manager from the moparonlineparts.com asked my VIN-code and sent the pdf file with the original parts for my car.
And it is 4854459AH.

However, in the description of this knuckle is said: Challenger. Charger. Left. Without awd. Rwd, with brembo brakes. With performance brakes.

So I am still confused =)))

And thank you one more time!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,172 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I guess I can't tell from available listings either

That part on the pdf is listed as 4 piston Brembo, and BR4 are 4 piston Brembos

View attachment 994661

It does show as fitting 2019 Scat Pack

A Guy
well, then I’ll try 4854459AH and if it doesn’t suites... I’ll try another one :))

thank you for help 👍

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
Look for a part number on your broken one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look for a part number on your broken one
I though about it, but if I disassemble a knuckle I couldn’t assemble it back because it’s almost totally broken and hold only with saint spirit‘s power 😂 And I can’t leave it unmovable for a long time, my guys refuse to leave it in the center of their service 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ya thats not good. Looks like sway bar mount busted off. Look on ebay. The brake mount is the big difference between the two spindles. Anything with the rear brembos will fit it. Challenger,charger and 300. That lower is a pain in the ass to change. Cut the bolt off and replace it with a new one from dodge. Reverse the way the bolt is installed.
Auto part Engine
Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Wheel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts