Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I think, if you do that without adding the taller tires at the back, it's not going to look right. Just my opinion.
ohh trust me tires will go as big as that ones..

·
Registered
570 Posts
My 2014 shaker came with an aggressive rake look. It lower in the front and has the 20 inch satin black pocket wheels that come standard with the 14 shakers. I really like the menacing look she has. In these photos, the rear wheels are sitting on a lower part of the road.

20140802_192737.jpg
20140802_192816.jpg
20140802_192701.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
a couple weeks ago i searched the forums to see if anyone made a spring to lift the rear an inch to give it that nice, old school raked look. To my disappointment there is no one that makes them. Well after making some phone calls I found a place that is going to make me custom springs to raise the back up for my desired look. I wanted to put the info out there in-case anyone else is out there looking for the same look that there is hope. If i can get some positive feedback they might make a batch and offer them for sale on there webpage.

:redcap:
I'm going to try lower profile tires in the front and higher profs in the rear

·
Registered
1,344 Posts

4 corner adjusted and balance, car on coilovers but adjusted and corner balanced, not for rake.

But 295/45 in the rear and 275/40 in the front. The difference in sidewall height alone is enough to get a good rake without fudging with anything else

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,272 Posts
I looked into this a few years ago and I was looking at coil overs but I would’ve done the srt front springs

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thats so 80's dude. LOL

I'm surprised no one had the answer man. AIR SHOCKS! you can skyjack the back side and lower it when needed. Poor Mans Airbag.

Post picks or it didn't happen, besides for like alot less money and effort, you can see if you really like it that way.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts