Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is a rubberized or better than a towel on the backseat type of cover to the 2010 Challenger? it's got leather seats in the back.

I have a golden retreiver that likes to find mud, puddles and mud in puddles, not to mention going swimming at the cottage in the lake. Even just for the simple vet trip and doesn't like to lie down at all. Must put the head on the shoulder while i drive (it's awesome!)

Thanks for any tips on where to go (I dont mind a cross border trip either).

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
When we take our kids (four Japanese Chin), I remove the rear seat and lower the backs so they go flat. Granted ours are smaller than a golden retriever and we have a specialied flexible crate for them to be in (nearly fills the entire rear area with the seats down). Granted they cannot put their heads on our shoulders (in their case, our laps).

·
Registered
210 Posts
how do you remove your rear seats?

·
Registered
630 Posts
I put my dog in the same place as I put my wife, in the trunk. When I open the trunk an hour later, guss which one is happy to see me?
I am just kidding, my wife has her own Challenger.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I put my dog in the same place as I put my wife, in the trunk. When I open the trunk an hour later, guss which one is happy to see me?
I am just kidding, my wife has her own Challenger.
too funny, I was going to suggest a short rope and let them run behind the car. you pick if I mean the wife or the dogs.:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buncha comedians here, haven't had a good laugh in a while, so thanks for that.

In all seriousness though, does anyone have any idealistic tips on where to get a seat cover big enough for a 100lb pup (ok, dog).

·
Registered
999 Posts
Buncha comedians here, haven't had a good laugh in a while, so thanks for that.

In all seriousness though, does anyone have any idealistic tips on where to get a seat cover big enough for a 100lb pup (ok, dog).
I've had this for a week PET TRAVEL BACKSEAT DOG HAMMOCK PROTECT DOGS SAFE NIB on eBay!

i remove it and leave it in the trunk days my dog isn't traveling with me. you need to be imaginative to make it work in the car, but i can installed in 30 seconds and remove even quicker. I short-leash the dog to it to keep noses and paws off windows and interior. working okay right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a new owner with a dog too. I was wondering the same thing, does anyone else have any suggestions?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I use my wifes Magnum when we take all the kids (7 Siberian Huskies) out!
You can try; DrsFosterSmith-dot-com

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts