Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a challenger 18 SXT. I was wondering if this will fit my car; it say it doesn’t but the 19 sxt, 18-19 gt fits it. Checked the holes and everything for my car and everything looks to line up with part number 6QW33RXFAD

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,555 Posts
Check the part #s for the cars’ trunk lids. If the trunk lid from an 18 SXT will fit on your car (same part numbers), the spoiler that fits that lid will fit yours too.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) It will fit, same trunk lid. I suspect wherever you saw it doesn't fit is because the spoiler wasn't available in 2018, and that's all the site sees

A Guy

Reactions: MrPinoiBoy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) It will fit, same trunk lid. I suspect wherever you saw it doesn't fit is because the spoiler wasn't available in 2018, and that's all the site sees

A Guy
Thanks for the warm welcome! I saw it when it asked for the year and model. And that make sense about not being available in 18. It’s my bday today so my girl wanted me to get a present, I wanted this but she saw it doesn’t fit so she wanted me to make sure 🙏🏽

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,957 Posts
Happy Birthday 🥳

A Guy

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,555 Posts
Which part # on the lid?
Yes, the trunk lid itself will have a part number similar to that spoiler's. My thought was if you looked up the trunk lid part number for each year model, and those were the same, then the spoiler could be reasonably assumed to fit both year model cars' trunks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts