Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keeping with my black on black theme,I came across these overlays that fit right in from Heidi .They can be used day or night & can be removed without any damage to the car when I want to go back to stock.
They stick on with 3m tape & yes there are port holes so the backup lights can shine through.
BTW, the lettering says "Supercharged".I put them on so the guy I just hammered will know why!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
looks pretty sharp, where did you get that from?

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
HPP (Heide Performance Products) is one of the best custom shops period and the quality of his work is amazing. He does alot of work for the OEM's and was very instrumental in the development of the Mopar 10 and the 200 Super S Concept for Chrysler. I have worked on a few projects with Gordon Heidacker and his guys and will absolutely vouch for him on anything. He is currently building us 2 more Daytona Challengers and the #1 Richard Petty Signature Series Superbird. We are also working on a 2011 Dodge Charger SEMA car.

www.hppcars.com

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love that look! I don't think I could pull that off with Tungsten...it'd be a $180 "give it a shot"

Keeping with my black on black theme,I came across these overlays that fit right in from Heidi .They can be used day or night & can be removed without any damage to the car when I want to go back to stock.
They stick on with 3m tape & yes there are port holes so the backup lights can shine through.
BTW, the lettering says "Supercharged".I put them on so the guy I just hammered will know why!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
They look nice, I wonder if they will be damaged under the sunrays.

·
Registered
243 Posts
now that is nice looking and functional also.... it does not black out the whole tail light, i do not like my tail lights blacked out!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I chose to go with the Daytona style for mine. I think that they both look great!

very nice, I'm waiting for my super overlay.. I was thinking about doing nearly exactl what you did with the red pinstripe. Do you have more pics of your car?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts