Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's multiple posts, but I still can't find it. I'm ordering rims, 10.5 x 20 on the back, demon replicas. Can I put a 315 on it without rolling the fenders, or should I get 305`s? It has the STP, so it sits a little low, but not bad. I had a bad experience in the past with a different car, every bump the tires caught the lip. They're the Factory Reproductions rims and Toyota Proxy 3 tires.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
you will be fine with the 315s with STP. If you were lowered another 1"+..you probably will get the rub over hard bumps.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I have 11”x20 on the back and went with 305/35’s to be safe since I’m lowered. I also went with Conti. Extreme Contact Sport and with those tires, the contact patch on 305’s was only a 1/4” less than 315’s anyway. Mine is a ’15 so you will most likely need to roll the fenders on your ’14. Fender is really close and had to do some very minor tweaking to the passenger side inner fender liner.

IMG_0138.jpeg

·
Registered
167 Posts
I know there's multiple posts, but I still can't find it. I'm ordering rims, 10.5 x 20 on the back, demon replicas. Can I put a 315 on it without rolling the fenders, or should I get 305`s? It has the STP, so it sits a little low, but not bad. I had a bad experience in the past with a different car, every bump the tires caught the lip. They're the Factory Reproductions rims and Toyota Proxy 3 tires.
Great question I was thinking of doing the same on my 2017 RT Plus with Hellcat or Viper replicas 10.5 x 20 but was unable to confirm if modifications are needed as well so bring on the knowledge gurus!

-Dogg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts