Dodge Challenger Forum banner

541 - 545 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey @Tyler !
How‘s it going...? U sitting in the garage drooling over your car and going nuts...? 😵🤪
I bought a used pedal commander yesterday. It should be delivered Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Let‘s see if it really changes the feeling of the car as noticeable as other people say. 🤔

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes praise i know someone is doing it also, we also see all the pics. Hes going hc motor.
How do you know the bs guys car is older? Do you see the vin? Year? No. I call bs. You might believe him just by his word but i dont. Its bs if no pics to prove it. I know what it takes, ive done it,hc guy knows also. Hes doing it. Praise we all know you dont because your a buyer, not a builder so you keep believing him. Til he posts pics its Bull$hit.
Do you pics of the vin, inside the door lol?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You are correct
So yall think a red shark fin makes his car the swapped one. Let me ask this then. Why are the mirrors not red? You think somebody matched that paint perfect? The mirrors are different wiring, they go into the door modules and they are way different. A red shark fin means nothing. Its a trend just like the splitter guards. Theres an easy way to prove that its the car. Open the door and take a pick of the vin sticker and the dash in the background. Easy enough to prove. Heres an ebay pic. Let me guess, thats his car also. The rear bumper covers are different also. The +15 cars are molded different because of the lights. The plastic that goes around the tail lights wont fit the older bumpers, i tried. You get a gap at the corners. Yall think that hes the same car just shows how gullible people are. Build a car, you will find out exactly whats different. And before you say iyts all painted, best paint guys cant match the paint that good. Sun fades the color and when you repaint stuff it doesnt match. You can get it close but its still recognizable to see.
View attachment 987860
you are correct the mirrors are different , the owner did not want us to pull them off the original car but we have all the wiring tucked in. As far as the bumpers you are also corrrect the lights all fit but the bumpers on the 2013 don’t fit correctly as there are gaps that you can very easily see. Now I can post a pic of the vin but I really don’t want it on the forums do you have a email? I will be gladly to send like I said or the inside of the door! The reason for the red fi is because it is needed fo the new electronics/gps etc which I’m sure you know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So yall think a red shark fin makes his car the swapped one. Let me ask this then. Why are the mirrors not red? You think somebody matched that paint perfect? The mirrors are different wiring, they go into the door modules and they are way different. A red shark fin means nothing. Its a trend just like the splitter guards. Theres an easy way to prove that its the car. Open the door and take a pick of the vin sticker and the dash in the background. Easy enough to prove. Heres an ebay pic. Let me guess, thats his car also. The rear bumper covers are different also. The +15 cars are molded different because of the lights. The plastic that goes around the tail lights wont fit the older bumpers, i tried. You get a gap at the corners. Yall think that hes the same car just shows how gullible people are. Build a car, you will find out exactly whats different. And before you say iyts all painted, best paint guys cant match the paint that good. Sun fades the color and when you repaint stuff it doesnt match. You can get it close but its still recognizable to see.
View attachment 987860
Also the rear bumper doesn’t have the holes for the sensors so we also tucked those in!

541 - 545 of 545 Posts