Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i have a 16 RT and for the first time i got a message on the radio instructing me to go to the dealer, and the 9-1-1 /ASSIST lights on my rear view stay lit up. I checked all data and it looks like there is a campaign for the cruise control?

Anyone else get this?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,553 Posts
I still haven't done that recall, just haven't used the Cruise Control. I hop they don't light me up

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,420 Posts
I had the recall on my Charger, never noticed an issue before or after. I use cruise control daily, I use it everywhere I can, and now that I have the ACC adaptive cruise control, I use it even more. Plus with a more flashy car, I really try to blend as much as I can. Some long and slower roads I like to take it easy and may the road last before I get back into the traffic lights areas. I won't say I live on the cruise control, but I bet I use it more than %95 of other people. The ACC really takes the stress out of some types of driving/traffic when you are in the mood to go with the flow. The auto braking is also nice when in an area with distractions. It will throw a false positive every now and then, but I am learning how to predict it, and tap button or brake to cancel it out before hand. I would say it lets you be more alert overall without fixating on speed or what is directly in front of you allowing more overall awareness, in some situations.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,553 Posts
The recall isn't saying you will have a problem...just that they have identified circumstances where it could happen. Odds of it happening? Who knows, but a known issue. Like everything in life, you take your chances

A Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts