Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats on the exhaust. I have been on the fence about stock vs the Solo Exhaust. If I do get an aftermarket exhaust I'm sure it will be the Solo. I have to admit, I just turned over 15,000 on my car and it seems the stock exhaust gets to sounding better and better. Make sure you post a video or more pics of the install.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the exhaust. I have been on the fence about stock vs the Solo Exhaust. If I do get an aftermarket exhaust I'm sure it will be the Solo. I have to admit, I just turned over 15,000 on my car and it seems the stock exhaust gets to sounding better and better. Make sure you post a video or more pics of the install.
Yeah sure,I'll post video and some pics of the install !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you make some good before/after, inside/outside videos. I cannot seem to find an exhaust for the v6 that I am happy with. Everyone seems to swear by this one but then a few people have said it is ricey at certain rpms. I really don't want to drop $800 on an exhaust to have it sound like crap so feedback is much appreciated lol.

·
Registered
387 Posts
All of the videos I've heard have sounded terrible. But...it very well could just be the video quality. The only 3.6L exhaust I've heard so far that really got my attention was the guy who did the Flowmaster swap. I think the video was called "best sounding V6 exhaust!" or something along those lines. That one was not bad. The solo videos are terrible.

When you get yours installed...can you post a better video? I'd like to hear a true to life sound clip. Everybody seems to love the Solo stuff so it can't be as bad as the videos sound. Thanks in advance... I'm still on the fence about exhaust myself.

·
Registered
82 Posts
All of the videos I've heard have sounded terrible. But...it very well could just be the video quality. The only 3.6L exhaust I've heard so far that really got my attention was the guy who did the Flowmaster swap. I think the video was called "best sounding V6 exhaust!" or something along those lines. That one was not bad. The solo videos are terrible.

When you get yours installed...can you post a better video? I'd like to hear a true to life sound clip. Everybody seems to love the Solo stuff so it can't be as bad as the videos sound. Thanks in advance... I'm still on the fence about exhaust myself.
TRUST ME. videos will never ever do exhaust clips justice. I was lucky enough to hear it in person at a local club and that sold me! if you can find a local mopar club go to it and let your ears do the deciding! :thumbsup:

And to OP please do document and post a video!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts