Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a pic of my latest little mod. Installed my six pack hood about a month ago, and decided to try to do something a little different.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HUH??? I see the pic just fine.. even in your reply...

Hmmm.....

·
Registered
232 Posts
All I see is your avatar. No link to a pic. Avatar is too small to see the detail. It would be nice to see a full sized pic. From what I have read on Mopar history.... the six pack scoop is the most efficent, air grabbing scoop to come out of Mother Mopar's design studio. The factory hood scoop on our Challengers today are merely vents for expelling hot air. They grab very little air flow.

StevoHemi

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks sweet! What did you use as an insert?
I fabbed an insert using metal and then epoxied it to the underside of the hood. It's held up pretty well thus far. The scoop is not totally blocked off, it's open on the bottom of the insert.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I see is your avatar. No link to a pic. Avatar is too small to see the detail. It would be nice to see a full sized pic. From what I have read on Mopar history.... the six pack scoop is the most efficent, air grabbing scoop to come out of Mother Mopar's design studio. The factory hood scoop on our Challengers today are merely vents for expelling hot air. They grab very little air flow.

StevoHemi
Don't know why you're not seeing the pic.. Here's a link to it as well

http://www.varminthunters.com/mike/pictures/these eyes2.jpg

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sorry Walaby.... I click on the link and all I get is a blank page. Must be the Canadian server... who knows? I am sure your hood looks killer. Are you going to Challengerfest? Maybe I could admire it in person? I am probably going with a TA hood for my ride. Price shopping right now.

StevoHemi

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
651 Posts
Very cool,
Now illuminate them so they can be seen at night,
:smoker:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Dang.... now I see a white square with a red x. I can see RRMopar's link on the Dart (nice pic). I dunno.... I am not much of a PC guy. Just know the basics.

StevoHemi

·
Registered
681 Posts
Very cool,
Now illuminate them so they can be seen at night,
:smoker:
Bright LED's in Yellow would definitely make those eyes look sinister!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts