Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys can anyone with a 19+ challenger take a measurement for me. On the drives side there is a recess circled in the below picture. I know at some point before 19 the mold changed on the driver's side trunk carpeting. Thanks
Automotive design Gesture Grey Font Tints and shades

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101. 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD
640 Posts
Hey guys can anyone with a 19+ challenger take a measurement for me. On the drives side there is a recess circled in the below picture. I know at some point before 19 the mold changed on the driver's side trunk carpeting. Thanks View attachment 1033749
I don't have a 2019 but it might help.to get a broader overall picturesoits easier to tell where this is.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is exactly it. Here is a image of the molded carpet on the driver's side. Right behind the "wheel well" carpet there is a recessed area with a Christmas tree pin to hold it in place I just need a rough measurement of the recess width and height for a project.
Bag Luggage and bags Auto part Fashion accessory Musical instrument accessory

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just giving this a bump anyone whose trunk that looks like the image above who can do a height and width measurement would be extremely helpful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts