Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
IMO the best you can do is long tube headers and a cam. High flow cats and a larger throttle body. Your warranty will be history but this will give you the maximum hp gain other than a supercharger.

·
Registered
716 Posts
IMO the best you can do is long tube headers and a cam. High flow cats and a larger throttle body. Your warranty will be history but this will give you the maximum hp gain other than a supercharger.
And a tune -

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Now, I'm thinking trading in my rt plus for Scatpack after 800 miles lmao

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 392 cam,LT headers, full exhaust, K&N CAI, and a few others
76 Posts
Now, I'm thinking trading in my rt plus for Scatpack after 800 miles lmao
Since I've been there and done that at this point with modding my R/T here's some solid advice. If you want to be a little faster go straight for long tubes and a tune. After that? Go for a cam. I went with the stock 392 cam and am very happy with it. At this point I'm about 400whp(+/-10), plenty fast even in today's world. Wanna be even faster? Nitrous. That's my next move, gonna get a nitrous express kit and spray 100 shot which will put me ahead of just about any N/A car on the street. Ignore people who tell you things like throttle body, CAI, Catback, etc. The only time you'll be upgrading the throttle body is if you're boosted or the OEM one fails. I got tunes done from diablotoona(Johan) on my Diablo i3. Oh and for the record it's a driver's race with FBO cam R/T with way less money into my car.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts