Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking to do some mods to my ‘15 like adding headers and a supercharger, etc. Is there a place in LA/ SoCal that people recommend? Someplace specializing in mopars would be great. I would have thought LA would have a ton of options, but it seems that the places people have recommended in the past have all moved away or closed (Stack, Spankin Time).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello,

Looking to do some mods to my ‘15 like adding headers and a supercharger, etc. Is there a place in LA/ SoCal that people recommend? Someplace specializing in mopars would be great. I would have thought LA would have a ton of options, but it seems that the places people have recommended in the past have all moved away or closed (Stack, Spankin Time).
Good question... subbed.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The only shop i know of with some Rep on boosted mopars is Izzy Performance. There is also another mom and pop shop in san Bernardino i cant recall....

If you are getting manor work done (cam, boost) any reputable performance shop could handle it. They may not advertise mopars but im sure they are out there

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are getting manor work done (cam, boost) any reputable performance shop could handle it. They may not advertise mopars but im sure they are out there
Well, you would think. But I've called around to a few places, and most of the answers to my questions go something like: "I think that will work fine on a Dodge, but we mostly do Mustangs here."

I'll check out Izzy's. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts