Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So last night was imports vs domestics out here in AZ at the speedworld dragstrip.

Drove the car out and started running the car....first pass was 11.74 which was not my besst but a great start.....2nd pass was an 11.54 which was a new best.....shortly after that I ran an 11.48, 11.44 and then a kick a$$ 11.37 witha 1.62 60 foot.

Only changes I made to the car from the buiuld thread I posted a few weeks ago was a 2-step and the 17x9 Weld rims and M&H tires.

Car still at 11#s of boost with a stock block, I now have over 50 passes on this set up, 20 of thyose over Friday and Saturday night.

Here's the slips

Ther 11.29 was my buddy's Mustang which he couldnt get to hook all night.

:smokin:

Oh yeah and Transporter has all these runs on video.....so he should have them up some time today. I really apprecatie you comintg out last night Trans.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
looks like a new record for the 6 speeds

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir........Transporter will have the video up some time later today.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
2 words .... GOT RICE?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ate so much rice last night......I'm bloated (lol) those guys never knew what hit em......they thought it was a 5k pound sled.....well it is except it makes a lot of power.....on one run....I had to neutral out to get the 2-step to engage and ran theh guy down after he had almost a 2 second head start on me.......that was fun :smokin:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree no way to do it on a stick car without the 2-step.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Congrats on the great runs. It's good to see some of these built 6 spds finally putting down some respectable numbers.

Good job!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Which 2-step are you using and was it easy to install? I remember someone said something about splicing coil wires, etc. Would be nice if there was a plug/play option available which mounted under the hood and was manually adjustable. Nothing fancy.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Which 2-step are you using and was it easy to install? I remember someone said something about splicing coil wires, etc. Would be nice if there was a plug/play option available which mounted under the hood and was manually adjustable. Nothing fancy.

X2... vendors please step up with a kit so we dont have to hack our wiring!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.....that would be a nice goal to be the 1st 6 speed in the 10's.

Goehner hows your car comming along?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts