Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm partial to the red. Some reason this car has Black which cost the same amount extra. Leads me to wonder what color they would be if you didn't pay 495.00 extra.

I was going to take them off and have powder coated but read too much about not being able to get replacement parts as well as Brembo saying not to take them apart.

Any way, looking to buy a great set, or partial trade my black if someone is interested 6K miles no marks or chips in finish

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I painted mine on my 16 SP, and now have factory red on my WB, I couldn't tell the difference. Just hoping to help you save some $.

Reactions: Designflaw

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,086 Posts
The G2 paint product works great. It “flows” as it dries. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a factory red and one you do yourself I bet. There is another brand that members here have used with equally good results, but can’t recall the name brand. I used it to paint my daughter’s calipers Plum Crazy.

Oh, and you will need to buy”Brembo” stickers after painting. The can be found on EBay or Amazon I think.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
The G2 paint product works great. It “flows” as it dries. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a factory red and one you do yourself I bet. There is another brand that members here have used with equally good results, but can’t recall the name brand. I used it to paint my daughter’s calipers Plum Crazy.

Oh, and you will need to buy”Brembo” stickers after painting. The can be found on EBay or Amazon I think.
Any pics of the Plum Crazy ones on the car?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
There is another brand that members here have used with equally good results, but can’t recall the name brand. I used it to paint my daughter’s calipers Plum Crazy.
Might be POR15?

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,086 Posts

This was when she had an R/T. Her Scat has black Brembos and she has not wanted to change them as of yet. Both cars were Plum Crazy. This is the only picture she has...

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
View attachment 1008226

This was when she had an R/T. Her Scat has black Brembos and she has not wanted to change them as of yet. Both cars were Plum Crazy. This is the only picture she has...
Thanks, I keep thinking about doing that on my car. I figure why not show off those 6-pots. But I can't go red, since that would match my car up with 1 other car and right now it is uniquely equipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts