Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a like new (in car for one week) complete set of radar red katzkin leather with perforated back and seat and black stitching and black SRT in seat backs. I was in Florida when I bought my 2014 srt core in IL the dealer sent me pics of a white srt with red interior. My car is torored and based on the pics I thought it would look good. Well when I got to IL and picked up the car I did not care for the combination. so I had them order dark granite with red stitching and red SRT and it is in car now and looks much better. this red would look great in a black white or silver core. would like to get $700 shipped to USA. don't know how to attach pics, but send me an email [email protected] and I will send pics Thanks

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
For some reason when I upload these images they are being compressed or something. It's causing the "blocks" in the images. I'm gonna try to upload them somewhere else and then just post the URL to see if that fixes the problem. I've uploaded several images here at a size of 10"x7" and 72dpi and they worked fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts