Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Meant for this to go into interior mods...if a mod could move it I'd appreciate it, sorry*
Almost done with the conversion, here's a tease on what it looks like, ignore the crappy music it was shuffling through a GTA IV sound track lol, still have to add driver side footwell lighting...I tapped into the rear seat map lights after I had changed them to leds, and ran the wires for the foot-well light under the carpet and under the plastic panel, you can't tell that I did a thing accept for the light that shines!

I used...
25 LED Array 2x (dome lights)
2x mini utilty 4 led lights (rear lights)
2x lexon led strips
Special thanks to Gnostic who helped me out!
Note* I orignally had AAC bulbs...but I had issues with them...4 of them, only 1 is working right...so trying to work out a refund with AAC, but yeah...got my lights from
http://autolumination.com/festoon.htm
And the strips on Ebay!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a much better view of this, it actually covers a bunch of stuff as well as the interior lights...but yeah, I love it and I finished it last night, love having lit foot-wells and those LED strips are wicked bright for such cheap things!

at .10-14 the leds are shown etc, driver side looks great, love the dark red these lights put out :D

These aren't illegal as dome lights etc right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts