Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
You 100% positive this works on 11-14 Challengers?

·
Registered
758 Posts
...including those with the Keyless Enter 'n Go option?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If your car came a with a factory push button, this is a direct replacement. We have had customers install these before they were available in the 2015 cars in their 11-14 Chargers. A similar button wa used in the Jeep SRT and Viper prior to the Hellcat

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Is the red button removable so that your "key" can be inserted to start the vehicle? Do y'all have any pics of the button installed in a Challenger?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the red button removable so that your "key" can be inserted to start the vehicle? Do y'all have any pics of the button installed in a Challenger?
Yes it is the exact same module as your black one.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You just need to pop off the dash trim to access it, unplug the one in the car and install and plug in the new button, reinstall trim, and done

·
Registered
85 Posts
You just need to pop off the dash trim to access it, unplug the one in the car and install and plug in the new button, reinstall trim, and done
I ordered one of these for my 2011. I see no way this just pops into the existing slot. Another vendor has indicated these do not fit 2011-2014. Do you have pics of one installed in pre-2015?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To clarify these will work on the 2015 Challenger only, but do fit the 2011-2015 Charger. If you ordered for a pre-15 Challenger, this will not fit, and of course can be returned for a refund.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is an installed pic from a customers 2012 SRT Charger

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In stock at SX

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
We have these red push buttons in stock!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts