Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don’t hate it.
Thanks for pulling the punch. I know it's somewhat over the top, but so am I. To be honest, the red is 1 shade brighter than I asked for. But, I wanted "jaw dropping" looks and I think I got them. It's a show car so I want it to stand out. For everybody? He!! no! But I like it, and when people see my car, there will be no guessing who's it is!

Reactions: JasonT/A_345

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm wanting to do some type of stripe for my gomango scat but I haven't been able to decide just what I want yet. Want it to kinda stand out and be unique.
When it comes to stripes, the possibilities are endless.

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Thanks for pulling the punch. I know it's somewhat over the top, but so am I. To be honest, the red is 1 shade brighter than I asked for. But, I wanted "jaw dropping" looks and I think I got them. It's a show car so I want it to stand out. For everybody? He!! no! But I like it, and when people see my car, there will be no guessing who's it is!
No seriously I like it a lot. It’s the kind if thing I appreciate on other people’s cars, just not something I would do. It’s like the high impact colors, I love seeing them and think they look great but I wouldn’t get one. How boring it would be if everyone was as reserved as me. I like the way it came out, was it a DIY?

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No seriously I like it a lot. It’s the kind if thing I appreciate on other people’s cars, just not something I would do. It’s like the high impact colors, I love seeing them and think they look great but I wouldn’t get one. How boring it would be if everyone was as reserved as me. I like the way it came out, was it a DIY?
Thanks man. Oh no, had my detail shop handle it for me. I'm not good at that stuff. They did a really good job and at a reasonable price. (y)

Reactions: 87GN

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
9,222 Posts
Buy a spare Shaker, have it painted Red to match the Stripe! Put the original on your garage wall👍
buy a spare shaker have it painted with Superman's logo, the car looks as cartoonish with that strip IMO.

Sorry @SKT PK 9 Man, Your car is beautiful, I'm just not feeling the stripe. Maybe a red white and blue motif?

I'm sure my car is over the top to some people too and, you know what? I'm okay with that.

·
Super Moderator
18,028 Posts
on the '70 the painted tail stripes were available in a number of colors, depending on the buyer's selection

·
Registered
‘12 Challenger SXT
374 Posts
Looks pretty good!

·
Premium Member
5,445 Posts
Nice! Someone makes an extension like this.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 20 of 37 Posts