Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little late posting this here, but I took my Redeye to the Ridge on 8 September. This was bone stock - Pirelli P Zero tires and stock brake pads. The brake pads did what they could, but got pretty squishy by the end of each session. The tires were totally trashed and I ended up having to buy a new set due to the severe wear and chunking.

But, I ended up setting a pretty dang good time and beating my last PR in my SRT8 by almost 9s/lap! :)

I think the Challengers are criminally underrated at the track.

Registered
The Ridge is the most fun I've had in a car by myself.... I took my 2013 Mustang GT & my 2014 SS Sedan. The Hooked on Driving guys even let me take their C7 Vet (7 speed) for a session. Haven't taken either one of my Challengers yet but would like to get back there some day.

Registered
2020 Challenger SP WB - Hellraisin, A8, Plus Pckg, Tech Grp, Driver Conv, Alpine, Sunroof, Spoiler
A little late posting this here, but I took my Redeye to the Ridge on 8 September. This was bone stock - Pirelli P Zero tires and stock brake pads. The brake pads did what they could, but got pretty squishy by the end of each session. The tires were totally trashed and I ended up having to buy a new set due to the severe wear and chunking.

But, I ended up setting a pretty dang good time and beating my last PR in my SRT8 by almost 9s/lap! :)

I think the Challengers are criminally underrated at the track.

wow, now that shit looks fun. well done bud!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts