Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my 392 back in December and it finally came in this week. Pictures from the dealer...will be picking it up very soon. I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
That Gray on Red almost looks wrong and hurts my eyes, but that is what makes it so great. Congratulations on your new car. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. :thumbsup: Those pictures don't do that red any favors. Wait until you see it in person. :)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Hottttnessssss!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Nice tact. Why not tell him his kids are ugly while your at it.

It is not what I got but I think it does look good and it has been growing on me the more I look at it.

Very nice.

That Gray on Red almost looks wrong and hurts my eyes, but that is what makes it so great. Congratulations on your new car. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
My wife just made a comment, leave it to a woman, the red/gray leather seats and trim (out of the new charger) would look great in that car.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Congrats!! This is the first Redline I've seen with the gray stripes and I really like it. Ordered mine without the stripes, possibly custom stripe later.

Enjoy your new ride... It is totally awesome. Doesn't appear to be many of us Redline 3 owners out there yet. We need to stick together!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats bro I know the feeling. I picked up my 2011 392 I.E with the SRT2 package last week. I am breaking it in as we speak lol.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Congrats! Liking Redline more and more. not sure on the stripe combo but hey if you like go with it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think this looks very good! It's the first I've seen of it and I do believe it looks better than the Black or Silver stripes. I just ordered a Redline 392, 6-speed with the new 20-inch wheels for 2011 (WPA), but went with stripe delete. If anything, I'll leave it "clean" or put the side striping, similar to an R/T Classic. Enjoy your new Challenger!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just ordered a Redline 392, 6-speed with the new 20-inch wheels for 2011 (WPA), but went with stripe delete. If anything, I'll leave it "clean" or put the side striping, similar to an R/T Classic. Enjoy your new Challenger!
TD
Looks like we have ordered the same car! I'm thinking of a flat black pinstripe following the top line from fender through quarter panel. Just enough of an accent to cut through the red. Also thinking flat black rear spoiler.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
We drove the same color combo new SRT at the Track Experience last weekend.

That picture DOES NOT do the color or stripes justice. The color and stripe combo is awesome and exactly the way I would order one if I could.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts