Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone out there making redline wall tires for use on "modern" vehicles. I am thinking about getting a set to replace my stock tires (same size). :scratchhead:

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
You may want to include "red stripe" in your search as well. ....I still had an original as a spare in my '69 Charger when I acquired it about 30 years ago.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may want to include "red stripe" in your search as well. ....I still had an original as a spare in my '69 Charger when I acquired it about 30 years ago.
Thanks, I tried that but struck out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Here is what I did to my rims, in order to get that look....all I did was use red latex enamel that i picked up at home depot. an artist brush and paper towels...it is subtle but effective...oh I did it while the wheels were still on the car, the chrome clads have a groove between the cladding and the bead...it was really quite easy to do!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I thought I read in a car magazine (I think HotRod) There is a company that makes good tire paint for white, red and I thought I read yellow for the classic car tires. I'll try to find the article, but that may b e a decent option as well.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I get that the redlines are retro but they're pre-challenger...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts