Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new schedule is out for track experence is out. but its not posted yet. i called the number and got the location i was looking for, texas motor speedway for oct 8th 2011. anybody else going to be there that date...got my coformation letter also. and yes it was on my window sticker.on my 2010 pcp srt.:pimp:

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
We went to TMS Oct 2010 with the 2 vouchers we received with our Jeep SRT. Just got my DVD recently.

It was a blast. Also got to ride in the Viper with the pro driver.

I hoped by Oct it would be cool in Texas but it hit 95 w/full sun and the black helmets they have don't help. By afternoon several people were sitting out on the road track event which allowed those of us left to drive almost continuously.:bigthumb:

Link to 2011 schedule: https://secure.srttrackexperience.com/srt/registration/view_events.jsp

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the women i registered with said that there will be select items/srt items for sale there. does anybody know what these items are.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
the women i registered with said that there will be select items/srt items for sale there. does anybody know what these items are.
Usual logo type items - T shirt, jacket, caps, pens, windshield banners. The one item I wanted was the sweatshirt but they discontinued that. Nice jacket and I picked up that and a T shirt. The clothing items have the SRT red hash marks which are now the Dodge logo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts