Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I confess. I had lost that "new love" feeling with my Challenger over the winter. I couldn't wash/wax/polish regularly and it spent most of the winter dirty. The F1's were worn and it had become a daily driver that failed to put the big "sh*t eating grin" on my face everytime I hit the start button like it did the first few months I owned it. Well in the last week I've rekindled our love affair and I have this forum to thank!

Two weeks ago I gave it a really good cleaning inside and out. I felt good after getting it cleaned up and started thinking again about some personal touches I had thought about adding. This lead me to the forums which I hadn't visited in awhile reviewing the "exterior mods" section got me excited. I ordered a set of "c-stripes" in red from Vinyl Imaginations. While waiting I "stole" an idea from a fellow forum member and used reflective red tape on the HEMI on each side of the hood. On Thursday my stripes showed up just as I was heading out the door to Discount Tire to have a new set of tires installed. I went with stock size Nitto Invos and let me tell you they are a HUGE improvement. The next morning I dropped it off at a local sign shop and he installed the stripes for only $25!

Well I'm officially back in love with my Challenger and that "sh*t eating grin" has returned everytime! I have a few more mods I'm going to do and am planning all day next Saturday to give it the "AdamsPolishes" treatment. So just one picture today and I'll throw more up after next weekend.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Awesome story. Glad you woke up and smelled the Challenger! Smells like...victory. Ha! Car looks amazing. Love the stripes and hood treatment. Next time you start feeling sleepy check out a catback. I recommend Zoomers. You will never forget why you love this car again!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tigress. Wish my girlfriend felt the same way. She's been ragging on me about them. I love them though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts