Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone relocate the HEMI badge from the quarter panel to the hood bulge behind the vents? Wondering if anyone has tried pulling them off and found it to be a mistake, glue residue or some other issue? I want to get the matte black script "Challenger" and put those where the HEMI badge is currently.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,234 Posts
The badges in our '15s are held on by sticky tape. Typically, fairly easy to take off, I used Goo Gone after warming the tape with a hair dryer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See I wouldn't have thought to heat it up, that makes sense. Thanks.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Anyone relocate the HEMI badge from the quarter panel to the hood bulge behind the vents? Wondering if anyone has tried pulling them off and found it to be a mistake, glue residue or some other issue? I want to get the matte black script "Challenger" and put those where the HEMI badge is currently.
Oh yea I have had a bunch of experience with this. The best thing to use to get the emblem off is fishing line. There is no need to heat it. Just leave it out in the sun for a couple of hours. There is usually a little bit of reside but just use a little elbow grease and some cleaner wax and it will come right off.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I moved my HEMI badges from fender to Shaker and removed Shaker and put one on left corner of the trunk lid rather than on the spoiler./ Just be careful removing the badges they come over easier if they are warm or heated with hair dryer. Just be careful and go slow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts