Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Yes. I did it to the 2010 I had. Easy. Do a search for Speedy's Garage Ram Emblem Removal. Speedy was a CT member but alas was banned. The emblem is snapped in with tabs on the end of two pegs. I believe you can just pry it off with PLASTIC trim tools plus use painter's tape around it to prevent marring.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,890 Posts
Of course once you remove it you’ll need to replace it with another aftermarket piece.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I did it to my '09......by clipping a deer and requiring a new front facia! If you decide to do it this way, the '10 facia is less price than the '09, but you'll also need the lower grill.....the "mouth" ends curve the wrong way, so the two parts together end up costing what the '09 facia alone does, so it's a wash price-wise..........but I don't have that (in my opinion) ugly Rams head anymore!!! By the way, if anybody needs a stock Deep Water Blue hood, undamaged, drop me a line.....

·
Super Moderator
16,685 Posts
I did it to my '09......by clipping a deer and requiring a new front facia! If you decide to do it this way, the '10 facia is less price than the '09, but you'll also need the lower grill.....the "mouth" ends curve the wrong way, so the two parts together end up costing what the '09 facia alone does, so it's a wash price-wise..........but I don't have that (in my opinion) ugly Rams head anymore!!! By the way, if anybody needs a stock Deep Water Blue hood, undamaged, drop me a line.....
that's the '11+ fascia that omits the nose badge and the lower grille is inverted and larger. The '08 - '10 fascias are the "early" style [nose badge and all]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts