Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and, make the "A" Pillars less heavy.

Those are my only complaints about the Prototype.

Anyone Else Agree?

Anything Else?

LJB:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
remove the badging on the q.p. is my only contribution other than redo the interior, too 1970's; the dash reminds me of the non-rallye cluster

·
Registered
184 Posts
I kinda like the quarterpanel emblems. and i like the interior too, although many here have said the guages should more resemble the higher end rallye guages (in size if nothing else) rather than the base model, and I agree this would be an improvement. You can always head to the body shop and have the emblems pulled off, probably with little trouble. A little brand recognition never hurt anyone.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I will remove the Challenger emblems off the rear fenders too....

by the way, did ya notice the concept car has no fuel door, ANYWHERE ??? The concept operates off a fuel cell, probably filled thru the trunk...I would still go for the flip top gas cap like the 1970 Challenger

my perfect 2008 Challenger...

triple black HEMI Challenger SRT8, Pistol Grip 6spd convertible....SHAKER hood, T/A rear spoiler, flip top gas cap, black T/A stripe with the letters SRT where the T/A letters were in 1970.....

if DC gives us a Challenger, I will make the rest of it happen :D:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Nah, I'd actually keep both the quarter panel nameplate and the interior as is. :D

I'd actually love it if the car had a rear gas filler, behind the license plate or someplace like that. That's one thing I've always missed about older cars. My 78 Formula has its fuel filler behind the license plate, that way it doesn't matter what side of the gas pump you pull up on when you gas up (and you do it alot in this car!)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I actually REALLY LIKE the "Challenger" Emblems on the rear quarter panel, I thought it was really cool that they were individual letters:cool: , and not one funny looking badge. The thing about that is, that probably means they are stick-ons, like the rear Decklid badge of the new Mustangs, which also means, a hair dryer and 2 minutes in the driveway, and they are off!:) I say produce the car with them, and you guyz can delete them if you like.

Me, I'd leave 'em on~

~Smokn:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree the rear emblem looks kind of odd. I have allready written DC with my opinion. the replied back with a thanks for my comments!
I suggested that they put emblem on front fenders, have an instrument panel mor like a Ralley set up (no telemety gauge, but have an analog clock instead).
I also asked for the possibility of theses options:
Shaker Hood, Flip top Gas cap, 70's style side stripe for RT models, 70 or 71 style GO-Wing, front spoiler and 392 Hemi option.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I gotta agree on the look/placement of those badges, use original style script on the front fenders to look right. As for the dash, maybe have the upper half leaning toward the driver a little not away like the showcar's. I like hte idea of the analog clock too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I hope they remove them for me... or I'll just do it.

I say leave them off and sell them in the Mopar catalog for those who want to add them. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts