Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Nope.... unfortunately not

Unless you want to cut it out.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
It is tough to get back there, but can be done. I put the billet grille covers over my grille. Have to put speed nuts on the backside to hold it on. Basically had to force my arms through the narrow opening and suck it up and get it done. I actually have scars on my arms from the hard/sharp plastic.. Worth it... reckon so... Who hasn't had a car they've left a bit of skin and blood on. Even new cars.

Mike

·
Registered
165 Posts
It doesn't come off Al, the grill and headlight buckets are all one piece. And to remove the grill from the fascia, YOU WILL break the tabs off. Leave it be bud.

If you want to remove the fascia, give me a call and I'll walk you thru it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is tough to get back there, but can be done. I put the billet grille covers over my grille. Have to put speed nuts on the backside to hold it on. Basically had to force my arms through the narrow opening and suck it up and get it done. I actually have scars on my arms from the hard/sharp plastic.. Worth it... reckon so... Who hasn't had a car they've left a bit of skin and blood on. Even new cars.

Mike
It doesn't come off Al, the grill and headlight buckets are all one piece. And to remove the grill from the fascia, YOU WILL break the tabs off. Leave it be bud.

If you want to remove the fascia, give me a call and I'll walk you thru it.
I will get my hand down there somehow, it was tough being it was about 15 degrees outside.....no blood in my hands to bleed lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Mike
Got it

·
Registered
302 Posts
Who hasn't had a car they've left a bit of skin and blood on. Even new cars.

Mike
Aint this the damn truth!

I will get my hand down there somehow, it was tough being it was about 15 degrees outside.....no blood in my hands to bleed lol
Al your as crazy as I am buddy, you bloodied the hands a tad for an emblem, got to love enthusiasts!!

I pulled my tires off yesterday well the drivers front and back, I still have to do the passenger side, to wire brush the rust that was starting on the base of the rotors where the rim meets the rotor, cleaned that up added some never seize to that and the lug bolts and removed the tinnerman washers that the factory left on 4 total on 2 rims.

My garage was only like 24 degrees after I opened it and was working in there for about 20 minutes. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Looks great Al! When someone asks what happened to your arm, just smile and say you became one with your mistress!

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts