21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Diane
Registered

Joined 2 hours ago
1 Posts

............joins 2 hrs ago, and in a 1st & only post, raises a 10yr old post from the dead.
ok then. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,519 Posts
No biggee, she was thanking for the info. Welcome to Challengertalk Diane ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a question for all you taller folks out there.
For the owners with sun roof. Does the sun roof lower headliner bother y’all?

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,374 Posts
It doesn't bother me, but I do notice it occasionally . The low part is right above my left ear. Everything else is inches higher.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I'm 6'2" and have no problems. Of course, I have my seat probably at it's lowest setting.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
652 Posts
I hand cuff the wife to them when we are in the back seat...………………..

Heels tooooo Jesus BABY !!!

Reactions: INK and JavierA

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
597 Posts
I like the loops though I wish they were not as wide as they are. It allows the belt (click in part) to go through it sometimes then I have to pull it through.

·
Registered
2011 SE
191 Posts
I was hoping they would do the same they did with the originals seat belts....was actually disappointed when I saw it wasnt....

The original Challlengers has awesome seatbelt holders....
It was folded up along side above the doors...tucked in clips...

Was badass

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
I've always thought the loops were ugly as sin. But, I am also one that rarely uses a seat belt. If weather conditions are extremely bad, I'll use it. Otherwise I don't. My wife was in a bad accident in 1977 as a passenger and was not wearing a seat belt. Had she been wearing one, she would have died in the accident. As it was, she spent 3 months in the hospital. Anecdotal evidence at best that seat belts aren't always your best friend; but, I harm nobody else by not wearing one. Get me on my soap box and I'll tell you what I think about anybody that does try to kill others when they drink (even 1 drink) and drive. Oops, I got side tracked there for a moment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know I'm late to the conversation, but as soon as I saw "the hoops need to go" line of thinking, my Giant Hoop ear lobe piercings are gone.... Thanks to all! wink, wink...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts