Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just fitted my old school 345 Hemi emblems and thought that the old ones were too good to leave in my spare parts box.

After clearing off the remaining adhesive from the backs of them i wiped them down with surgical spirits and fitted some new 3M tape that i had spare from Heidi at BT, after trimming it down i set out to find their new home.

There are two good spots that i found, one on the lower panel of the inner part of the doors and also the seats. I decided to go with fitting them to the seats, some of you will think that they would stick in your back but i tested them with some normal double sided tape and your back doesnt actually touch them.

So after a good deal of measuring and then marking out with painters tape to make sure they are bang on straight i fitted them and i must admit im very happy with the results of this simple mod, hope you like too.

Daz :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
come summer time your going to be branded HEMI not so bad though I have seen worse.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol, they don't touch my back and i don't live in So Cal ;I live in Germany where it is considerably cooler too, thanks for your concern though you guys:notallthere:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
very unique idea :bigthumb:

·
Registered
954 Posts
looks great! i think i have a couple spares from my damaged hood,i might try that too!,did you use the tape that come on them or something else to make them stick to the leather?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good job. But what was/is wrong with where they were?

jerij

1 - 11 of 11 Posts