Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I just ordered another BT hood badge and I already have one on my SE. (Only taking it off cuz the red faded) So, I was wondering if you guys at BT or anyone else have a technique or idea that can help me get the previouse one off when the time comes?

Thanks for any input

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I used a thin screwdriver to pop it off. The stock Ram decal attaches to a backing trim plate. The backing trim plate is attached to the car with two plastic tabs, one at each side. Both piece pull off.

Hope that helps..

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh no, I have a BT one on already. I already took the stock one off almost a year ago haha. I need to figure out how to take the aftermarket off; which isnt really meant to come off :scratchhead: LOL

but thank you for that.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Try fishing line in a back and forth movement under the edges. If it doesn't work right away, then tie small knots in the line and use it to saw through the 3M tape holding in on.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try fishing line in a back and forth movement under the edges. If it doesn't work right away, then tie small knots in the line and use it to saw through the 3M tape holding in on.
I was thinking about fishing line, but the sawing idea seems like a good choice. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts